Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Egg Cupcakes

So when I thought of this recipe, which is basically an omelette in a muffin tin, I thought I was a genius. It came to me like food poisoning after a dirty taco. It was that fast. Apparently though, I am not and there have been others who had this same stroke of genius.
My issue with eggs is that I never know if its cooked fully which kicks my anxiety into overdrive. What if theyre undercooked and I give my baby salmonella!
For this reason I haven’t given my baby scrambie eggs which I think is a total loss because you can add so many good things to it and make it a nutritious meal that takes 5 minutes to prepare.
For these egg cupcakes I used spinach, mushrooms and onions, but feel free to load up on turkey, zucchini, cheese, bacon (if you’re not a jew) and anything else you know your baby will eat.

1 scallion
2 cage free brown eggs
3 mushrooms
1 handful of spinach
Olive oil


1.     Chop the spinach, mushroom and scallion and sauté in olive oil.

2.     Whisk the 2 eggs in a bowl and add the sauted veggies when cooled.
3.     Grease tins, that shit sticks!
4.     Bake 350 for 20-25 min.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment