Friday, September 9, 2011

Wouldnt it be nice

Would'nt it be nice if my nanny didn't disappear every few weeks? That way I could actually function, have a clean house and make dinner for my hungry hungry baby. Yes I said hungry hungry because this boy can eat! I swear he eats adult sized portions, i'm amazed at his eating skillz.
I have to admit since being stranded this week due to another nanny family emergency, I had to take my baby out for lunch. We went to this super healthy awesome vegan place called Candle in my hood and I got him the paradise casserole with a side of avocado. 
Let me tell you, the paradise casserole is aptly named. He devoured it. Its really so simple so im stealing the idea and making it for lunch tomorrow. Its a layer of millet, a layer of black beans and a layer of mashed sweet potato. Deeeeeelish!
Hopefully my version will come out just as good, if not you can meet me at Candle mon-fri 11:30 on the dot.

Candle Cafe
1307 3rd Avenue
New York, NY 10021-3301
(212) 472-0970
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment