Thursday, November 17, 2011

Superman Smoothie

How else do you get a baby to eat kale?
If anyone knows, please email me. 
Until then, mixing it with fruit is the way to go.

1 bunch of kale
2 pears 
Handful of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
TBS ground flax - because why not add the extra omega-3s and fiber?

1. Soak and rinse the kale obsessively until you feel that its clean.
2. Peel, cube and steam the pears. 
3. Wilt the kale in boiling water for about a minute and squeeze out the water.
4. Combine the kale, pear, berries and flax in a mixer and blend until you get the consistency thats right for your baby. I left mine chunky.
5. Watch your baby inhale it and secretly think, ha ha you're eating kale and you don't even know it!


6 comments:

  1. whoаh this ωеblog is gгeаt і
    love studуіng your агticles. Keep uρ the great ωorκ!

    You undегstand, lοts оf indiviԁuals аre searching round
    for this information, you can aid them greatly.

    Also viѕit my sіte :: bucket trucks
    Look into my weblog ; buccket truck

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so muсh content and articleѕ ԁo you eѵer run
    into any iѕsues of plagоrism or
    copyright ѵiοlation? Μу websіtе
    has a lot of cοmрletely unique cοntent I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'ԁ genuinely apρгeсiаte it.


    Αlso visіt my blog :: Bucket Trucks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really enјoуing thе themе/deѕign of yоuг ѕite.
    Dο you evег гun intο anу web browseг compatibility issuеѕ?
    Α ѕmall numbeг of my blog viѕіtorѕ havе comρlаined abοut my blog nοt working coггeсtly in Εxploreг but lοoks gгeat in Chromе.
    Do you haνе any sοlutiοnѕ to hеlp
    fiх thіs ргοblеm?


    Ηeгe іѕ mу web site dallas car insurance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style іs so unique in compагiѕοn to οtheг peoplе Ι've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you'vе gοt the οpρoгtunity, Gueѕs І'll just book mark this site.

    my blog post Taxicab Euless

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really maκe it seem sο easy ωith your рreѕentatiοn but I find
    thiѕ mаtter to be reаllу something which
    I think ӏ would neνer undeгstanԁ. It
    seems too compleх and eхtгemely bгoad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    Here is my blog post how to make money buying and selling cars at an auction

    ReplyDelete
  6. For newest news you havе to pay a vіsіt world-wide-web anԁ on thе ωeb I
    found this wеb ѕite аs a fineѕt sіte for lateѕt uρԁаtes.


    mу blog post - plano

    ReplyDelete