Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Product Review of the Week: Bjorn Bib


Before I had my baby I was a borderline shopaholic, I must have gone shopping everyday. When I had my baby I completely lost interest in the whole thing. Now I do it out of necessity, its like ok I cant wear these pajamas/clothes everyday, people are starting to look at me funny, I need to get a few things just to blend into society as a functioning human being. Shopping now is definitely not out of pleasure anymore…I kind of hate the whole process and dread walking into a department store, id rather get my teeth cleaned. Anyway, my love for buying crap definitely transferred over to my baby. Giggle was my second home, the cute diapers.com box was at my door constantly, im a number one amazon mom...its all been a blast. 
I call this post product review of the week, I figure I might as well share my favorite baby stuff with you since i've tried it all. I went through 4 different types of bibs. Cloth, vinyl, paper and plastic, I have to say that my all time favorite bib is the bjorn bib. Some people might think it’s a bib, whats the big deal stop being so DRAMATIC, but it is a big deal! Some bibs get soaked, some get pulled off too easily, some flaps don’t stay open and nothing gets caught…this whole bib thing isn’t as simple as it seems. This bib catches everything…food, water, utensils, toys you name it. So save yourself time money and aggravation, don’t get suckered in to buying the wrong bib like I did, just buy one or two of these and call it a day.


1 comment: