Thursday, October 27, 2011

Product Review of The Week: BabyGanics Germinator

As you can probably guess from my obsession with healthy food and the welfare of my child, I am also a complete clean freak. Living in New York City kind of sets me off into crazy lady territory on a daily basis. The past few months have been a new challenge for me as my baby begins (is forced) to become a social butterfly. Music class, gym class, free plays, playdates...they are all wonderful, but I do have to make a concerted effort to leave my crazy thoughts at the door.

In an effort to keep my sanity and not plunge my baby into a bath of purell as soon as class is over, I like to use Babyganics Germinator Hand Sanitizer. Its alcohol and fragrance free and kills 99.9% of germs naturally. Bada bing. Bada Boom.


Available here.

1 comment:

  1. so cute. stop worrying. it's allways the things you DON"T worry about that get you!

    ReplyDelete