Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Product Review of The Week: ThinkBaby Thinkster Sippy Cup


So remember my bib story and how I bought like 4 different types of bibs before I found the one and only? Same thing applies to my quest for the perfect sippy cup. I bought so many types of these ridiculous cups, that the “baby section” of my cabinet looked like I had 4 kids. Some people get lucky in the drinking department and their babies chug down water like its…water. For some weird reason my baby cringed when he drank water, it was like he was taking a shot of tequila. So I got the sippy cup with the nipple, the one with the bigger nipple thing, the trainer cup, the one with the spout, the one with the straight straw, the one with the bent straw, until finally I found one that worked.
Holy hell Halelluyah. Crisis averted.
If your baby DOESN’T DRINK WATER you will understand how I feel.

I introduce to you ThinkBaby Thinkster cup. The only sippy cup that my baby will drink from. Why? I don’t know. Maybe because the water doesn’t flow too fast, maybe because my baby can hold it easily, maybe he thinks opening and closing the cap is fun? Who knows and I really don’t care, it works. The feeling of watching your baby chug down water when you’ve been struggling to get drops down his throat is probably one of the best feelings in the world. This is what motherhood does to you. It makes you appreciate the small victories in life. 



The ThinkBaby Thinkster cup is made from smart plastic that’s completely free from Bisphenol-A (BPA), PVC, phthalates, nitrosamines, and lead. Did you know that when this company came to the market, 95% of baby bottle companies were making bottles with BPA, a chemical that disrupts the endochrine system. Learn more about what that means here http://www.thinkbabybottles.com/learn.html . Its information like this that really gets under my skin and aggravates me. Why poison our babies? Why don’t corporate a-holes care? Why is it all about profits? Ugh, im going to live on a mountain one day…mark my words.

Read more about the great company that is ThinkBaby here. http://www.thinkbabybottles.com/ourstory.html

ThinkBaby Thinkster Bottle available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment