Monday, June 20, 2011

Fire Engine Red Hot

I have no greater joy than caring for my baby but lets get real here, IM EXHAUSTED.
So, today I brought home my new boyfriend.
His name is nespresso and he’s fire engine red hot.
I love him.
We make beautiful coffee together, I swear he makes me a better mother.
I’m looking forward to waking up at the crack of dawn (5:30) just to push that little button that will transform me into a singing, pureeing, dancing ball of sunshine and rainbows.
Because that’s what my baby needs.
And I intend to give it to him.
Thank you nespresso, thank you.

3 comments:

  1. funniest post!!! Why's it called Nespresso?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chayale - you have been in Israel too long

    Michali - I am going to buy a nespresso tomorrow, and then im gonna gets me some baby!

    ReplyDelete