Sunday, June 19, 2011

Side Note

I haven’t mentioned the age of my hungry baby or placed age recommendations next to any of my recipes for a reason. I have done a lot of research on what “they” tell me he should be eating, but I know and have decided that he’s not ready yet. For my own personal reasons, I have chosen not to give him any dairy, red meat or fish until he’s a year old and I don’t care what anyone else says.
Every baby is different, every mother is her own level of crazy…there’s no need to be forced into a category.
That being said, choose a recipe based on what you feel is right for your baby, not what you are being told is right.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Every mother is her own level of crazy." LOVE it! It's so true! Great blog!

    ReplyDelete