Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stain, Stain Go Away


My baby has a new habit of picking everything up and throwing it.
He thinks its funny…I don’t.
Yesterday I was feeding him blueberries cut in half as a snack and I didn’t realize until I picked him up that half of them were on his pants.
Ok, lesson #1 feed him naked. Lesson #2 buy a bigger bib.
I was kind of perturbed because he was wearing one of his “nice” pajamas and I couldn’t remember if blueberries stained. I wanted to share this product with you because it’s naturally non-toxic, safe for your baby and doesn’t smell. There are some “green” products that have really cute packaging and clever verbiage but they smell like crap.
BabyGanics Stain, Stain Go Away is my favorite stain remover product, as you can tell by the nearly empty bottle. Founded by two fathers described as "compulsive, clean freaks" this product is a miracle worker. The ingredient list reads like this: Plant derived cleaning agents (coconut, palm kernel based surfactants), Filtered water, Naturally derived quality control agents and preservatives (less than 0.1%). I sprayed this on his pants and I kid you not, the stains disappeared instantly. For something with such a short and natural ingredient list, it’s pretty amazing. 



Available Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment